Carnegie Public Library of Steuben County

Monday, March 18, 2013

Eastern Europe and England Travelogue

                 On Saturday March 23 at 1:00 pm Lou Ann Homan will share her recent trip she went on this    
                 past December. It will be on a power point presentation and refreshments will be  served.
                  Lou Ann is a storyteller, a theater coach, an actress, and a writer. "When I am not traveling and gathering stories, you can find me writing late into the evening under the light of my old scarlet, frayed lamp. I am a believer in small towns in America and the blog is written to bring focus to them and to save them! I also garden and am deeply aware of the environment and the issues." 
Join us on Saturday for this delightful adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home